Cleveland Flash Point Tester
Standard: BS 4689 / ASTM D92 / AASHTO T48 / 4160 Uni / IP 36-67 / UNE 7075 / EN 22592 / NFT60-118 / CNR N.72
- a substance temporarily in contact with flame ignited the vapors,
- but does not continue to burn at low temperature were determined and
- is the value measured under test conditions.
- flammability and flash point of petroleum products and oil are used to measure.
- Rice Experiment Container
- thermostatic electric heater
- Porous Metal Heat Protective Shield
- IP 28C (ASTM 11C) Thermometer
- Thermometer Holder
- 220-240 V, 1-phase, 50-60 Hz, 400 W
- Weight: 12 kg