Automatic Softening Point Tester
Standards: EN 1427 ASTM D 36 AASHTO T 53
- Automatic determination of softening point apparatus, in compliance with EN 1427 are used to perform computer-aided determination of softening point.
- Finally, test the current ambient temperature (water or glycerol) bitumen samples are taken.
- Optical sensors, during the test end of the test phase images.
- Two samples at each temperature are recorded separately.
- Temperature gradients, and integrated by the regulator to adapt to the required standards are maintained throughout the test.
- Power: 230 V, 50 Hz, 1 kW