Microprocessor Ultrasonic Tester
Standard: EN 12504:4 / BS 1881:203 / ASTM C597 / NF P18-418 / UNE 83308 / UNI 7997,9189,9524
- The device by means of ultrasonic pulses is a measure of material characteristics.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Large LCD Erkanli
- Made Measurements: ultrasonic pulse velocity, elastic modulus, Crack depth, the hardness of concrete - Density, Poisson’s ratio, the depth of the damaged area in concrete, correlation measurements
- 25,000 test results can be stored, can be viewed later.
- RS-232C / 8bit data can easily be transferred to a computer via data connection.
- 110/220 VAC, 47-64 Hz Auto selectable
- Charging time 2 hours / 16 hours lifetime
- Dimensions: 210mm x 153mm x 90mm h
- Weight: 880 g.